Andhra Bank Recruitment 2021
Read on and start applying online for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2021. Dear aspiring bankers here is golden opportunity to start your career with India’s leading banking organization. The interested candidates need to start checking these job details and fulfill the formal conditions to submit their applications successfully. The last date for submitting online registrations is September October 2021 tentatively.
Find out the detailed news as per Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification for Latest PO Clerk SO and get to participate in the online registrations. This organization has been working towards customer services in the banking sector since 1923. The headquarters is located in the state capital city (Formerly) Hyderabad and operates in the state to deliver high-end financial services ever since its establishment. Like every placement and recruitment drive, vacanct seats are in Admin and Clerical departments. Following the ongoing job news, this update is brought to light for many job seekers in the state because, this time, there are around 1000+ vacancies available for Clerk, Probationary Officers, Specialist Officers and other profiles.
Also Check: Karnataka Banking Recruitment
Andhra Bank Notification 2021
Dear applicants, now read the detailed advertisement generated as per the official notification and start applying before the final application date. According to the Andhra Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification, the seats are to be filled in the state departments that are currently functional and operate under the regulatory body. Final date to apply is as per the notice which is August September tentatively. Find the following information useful to complete the registrations as the online application is to be activated soon.
Latest Opportunity for Freshers: Axis Jobs
Andhra Bank PO Recruitment 2021
News Subject: Andhra Bank Recruitment 2021
Controlling Authority: Andhra Bank (Where India Banks), Hyderabad
Positions Vacant: Specialist Officers (Scale-I), Probationary Officers, Clerk
Total Seats to Fill: 1000+
Selection and Placement Level: State Level
Application Mode: Online
Selection Process: Online Aptitude Test and Interview
Application Deadline: Updated Here Below
Freshers Jobs: Paytm Job Openings
Andhra Bank Clerk SO Recruitment 2021 Detail
Now find the information here and check whether your eligibility and education fits the official requirements proposed by the organization. Aspirants need to read through this article to check their educational details, eligibility criteria, age limit, and selection procedure to follow.
- Clerical Cadre
- Probationary Officer
- Specialist Officer Cadre (IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR / Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer)
Andhra Bank Latest Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must be an Indian Resident to be eligible to apply Online for Various Andhra Bank Recruitment 2021.
- For Clerk and PO Posts:
- A candidate must have completed a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
- For IT Officer Posts:
- An applicant must hold MCA, M.Sc. (IT), or M.Tech. Degree with a clear academic record throughout from a recognized institution.
- For Agricultural Field Officer:
- A master Degree in Agriculture is required for this vacancy.
- For Raj Bhasha Adhikari and Law Officer Posts:
- A degree in Language and Law is mandatory to have for the jobs respectively.
- For HR and Marketing Officer Posts:
- Hopefuls should have completed Masters in Business Administration along with a particular work experience from a recognized University or Institution.
The minimum age to apply is 21 years which is extended to 30 years as the upper age limit.
There is no fee to pay for this notice.
Online / Written Aptitude test will be the first phase of selection and is followed further by an Interview and HR Round/ GD.
- The base salary for the positions said above is Rs. 20000/- which is upgraded depending on the Scale.
- However, the basic and miscellaneous allowances are also included.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification
- All the aspirants must log on to the main web address of the organization first to check Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification.
- Find the Recruitment-related segment on the homepage and visit it to read the official advertisement.
- Start applying for the desired job role after going through the advertisement very carefully.
- Provide your academic and personal information along with your professional information in the Application form as instructed.
- Upload soft copies of your Passport-sized image and signature and fulfill the formality.
- Now, Save and submit the format and generate a hard copy of your application.
- Keep it secure for the future purpose.
Andhra Bank Vacancy 2021 For PO, Clerk, Specialist officers
Find the help from these guidelines generated above and start filling your online application for Andhra Bank Recruitment. For more reference, kindly, note the postal address of the organization stated in the bold texts down below.
Link to Check: Check the Official Notification Here