CTET Application form 2021
CBSE, New Delhi shall start accepting online applications for Central TET from 22nd June onwards. This is most awaited news for aspiring teachers that they can begin filling CTET Application form 2021 online within the specified deadline. Papers I and II shall be carried out on 16th of September 2021. Find availing key and relevant specifications with respect to this National-level competitive exam and also go to via data assembled here in alignment with CTET Online Notification 2021.
Our dear readers are hereby informed about CTET Online Registration Last Date which is 19th July 2021. The test being one of the most attempted by teaching aspirants is controlled by CBSE, New Delhi. This test comprises two papers both of which are mandatory to clear. Please read this notice in full and come to know about basic and essential requirements in order to participate in the exam.
CTET Notification 2021
The subject of Concern: CTET Application Form 2021
Examination Conductor: Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
Name of Competitive Exam: Central Teacher Eligibility Test
Posts Available: Primary and Upper Primary Teachers
Work Location: Anywhere in India
Schooling Departments: Kendriya and Navodaya Vidyalaya
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Certification, Interview/Other Formality
Registration Commencement: 22-06-2018
Last Date to Register: July 19th 2021
Last Date to Pay Fee: 21st July 2021 (prior to 3:30 pm)
Mode of Applying: Online Only
Eligibility and Applying Conditions: Disclosed Below
Download CTET Admit Card Also Verify, CTET Result Date
CTET Registration 2021 Last Date
To date, the authority has disclosed about starting filling CTET Application Form 2021 online from 22nd day of June. The final date of online registration is cited as 19-07-2018 and immune to be extended. Please be informed that a nation-wide competitive test will be held on 06-09-2018 (Sunday). Now is the time to check all the necessary qualification requirement provided as pre-requisite for Central Test.
Eligibility and Essential Qualification
To participate in CTET Exam and apply for Primary and upper Primary vacancies, one has to have possessed the relevant requirement and fulfill the same criteria accordingly.
For Primary Teachers Posts, Classes I-V: (Any one of the following)
- Applicants must have completed 10+2 securing 50% marks minimum or qualified or pursuing final year diploma of elementary education.
- S/He must have secured 50% minimum in Senior Secondary exams or completed/pursuing final year of D.El.Ed.
- Candidate needs to have obtained 50% minimum in Intermediate and also have finished or pursuing 4-year graduate degree course
- Minimum 50% in 10+2 exams and completed or pursuing final year I Diploma in Education (2-Years).
- S/he must have finished Bachelor’s degree programme and finished/pursuing the last year of Elementary Education.
For Upper Primary Posts, Classes VI to VIII (Any one of the following)
- Degree in any discipline with the completion of pursuing the last year of 2-year D.El.Ed.
- Bachelor degree securing at least 50% and complete B.Ed. or pursuing final year.
- Securing minimum 40% marks in Bachelor Degree course and must have completed or pursuing last year of B.Ed in accordance with NCTE Regulations.
- 10+2 securing 50% marks and having finished or pursuing ending year of B.Ed./B.SC.Ed/B.A.Ed.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree and must have completed or pursuing 1-year B.Ed. programme.
The lower age limitation to registered is 18 years and is extended to no limit.
- Online applications charges are Rs. 600/- (General Category only) for either Paper I or II and for both the papers, it is Rs. 1000/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, Fee for one Paper (Either Paper I or II) is Rs. 300/- and for both of the exams is Rs. 500/-.
Those who qualify Central Eligibility Test with at least 60% marks or above, will be considered eligible to apply for these posts.
Here is to filling CTET Application form 2021
Reach the leading web address which is“ctet.nic.in” and find a relevant CTET Application Form on the left side of a homepage in the Current Events section. Download the notice and read all the specified details and instructions in particular to the Central Exam. Start filling your online application form according to your educational qualification and eligibility. Pay your fee as per your applied category and upload your images (Passport-sized photo and signature). Submit your Application and keep a copy of your application in printed format.
CTET 2021 Notification Pdf
Visit the mentioned address and read all about your examination as necessary in order to get done with CTET Application form. An authenticated link is highlighted in the last segment of this news. Use the same to reach the correct web portal and start applying for exam. Use comments for further support or guidance.
Link to Use: Visiting here and start applying