INSPIRE Scholarship 2021
Great opportunity for the aspiring candidates who want to pursue higher education in Science and Technology sector. Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology offers the scholarship to the deserving and righteous competitors. The users of INSPIRE Scholarship 2021 need to go through the following details and other criteria along with important guidelines required to fill the INSPIRE Scholarship 2021 -19 Application Form, Registration Last Date.
In this brief article, scholars have been provided with every related detail regarding Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research. This initiative is undertaken by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. The main aim is to draw students’ interests to scientific knowledge at an early age. The objective is pivoted around the fact of motivating the scholars to pursue their higher education in Science and Technology sector. Those who are having the keen interest in applying for the fellowship and register should be looking down for more details.
Are you Looking For Current Banking Jobs: Visit Here
INSPIRE Scholarship Application Form 2021
There are 10000 scholarships worth Rs. 80000/- each to support the students at the academic level to pursue their higher education in S&T sector. With a constant and fundamental support from Department of Science and Technology, the Ministry offers three fellowship programmes to support the students financially further. Find the necessary eligibility details and criteria in order to fill INSPIRE Scholarship 2021 Application Form.
|Notice Regarding||INSPIRE Scholarship 2021 – 2021 Application Form Last Date|
|Name of Scheme||IS for Higher Education|
|Fellowships /Internships||SEATS, SHE, and AORC|
|Courses Applicable||BSC/MSC from Natural & Basic Life Sciences|
|Number of Scholarships Distributed||10000|
|Beneficial Amount||Rs. 80000/-|
|Age Limitation||17-22 years|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Shortly|
INSPIRE Scholarship 2021 Last Date
According to the Department of Science and Technology, following information is dispatched to aware the understudies and interested users. As per the department, the scholarship is awarded to the class 12th toppers, BSc/MSC pursuant, and IIT entrants. Further conditions have been ramified down the sections of this informative article.
Inspire Scholarship Eligibility 2021
- To be eligible to entertain the scholarship, a scholar has to be in the top 1% in the 12th Standard exams and also has to be enrolled in Natural and Basic Sciences B.Sc/M.Sc.
- The top 10000 rankers of JEE-Advance exam, plus 10000 NEET qualifiers Interested users who want to seek after a degree in natural and basic sciences from any scholarly establishment or college would be qualified.
- Contestants seeking after their courses in the characteristic essential sciences prompting b.sc., m.sc. degrees iiserniser dae-cbs at mumbai college.
- Applicants have been taking an interest in kishore vaigyanik protsahan yojana kvpy national ability seek examination or jagadish bose national science talent research jbnsts researchers willing to seek after the training in BSC/MSC in Natural and Basic Science are also eligible.
- The minimum age limit to apply for award scheme is 17 years while the upper age limit is 22 years.
- Age Relaxation is given to the reserved categories students as per the government norms.
- The selection system is entirely on the basis of fitting in eligibility criteria and conditions fulfilled by the students.
- The will be provided Res.80000/- out of which Rs.60000/- gets transferred to their State Bank Accounts every month.
- 20000/- shall be transferred for summer internship/training.
- All the scholars are compulsory to take summer internship or under a recognised or approved research centre in India.
INSPIRE Scholarship Apply Online 2021
Noteworthy details have been placed by the Department on its official web address which is, “www.dst.gov.in”/ “www.online-inspire.gov.in”. Find out the guidelines and applying rules on the left-hand side panel of the homepage. Fill all the particulars and upload the files of required testimonials in the format and size as asked by the authority. Complete the formality and print out your application format to keep it secure for the future.
INSPIRE Scholarship Registration Last Date
Find out more about the closing time to register for the scholarship through the set of links provided below. More details are accessible here at the online web portal. Use the following link to get to know the details and download the notice and instructions from these links.
Last date to Register: October 2021
Documents to Upload:
- Passport sized Photo: 50 Kb (max.)
- Caste Certificate: 1 Mb (Max.)
- Eligibility Note: 1 Mb (Max.)
- Class 10th Mark Sheet: 1 Mb (Max.)
- Class 12th Mark Sheet: 1 Mb (Max.)
- JEE-Advance /NTSE/AIPMT/JBNSTS/KVPY/ Rank Card /Certificate: 1 Mb (Max.)
- Endorsement Form Authorised by Dean/Principal/Director/Registrar of University: 1 Mb (Max.)